The City of Goleta and City Ventures are pleased to announce a new Affordable Ownership Program at
5668 SURFRIDER WAY, GOLETA
Fourteen, 2- & 3-Bedroom townhomes
for Moderate and Above-Moderate income households
living or working on Santa Barbara’s South Coast
- All approved applicants will be placed on a priority list to be determined by random drawing on Wednesday, October 24, 2018.
- Pricing based on family size & household income.
- Estimated monthly mortgage, taxes, HOA fee, insurance and utilities not to exceed 30% of households’ gross monthly income.
- Minimum household size to enter: 2 persons
- Two bedroom minimum/maximum household size: 2-5 persons.
- Three bedroom minimum/maximum household size: 3-7 persons.
|Two Persons||$ 50,944-76,415||$ 76,416-127,360|
|Three Persons||$ 57,312-85,967||$ 85,968-143,280|
|Four Persons||$ 63,680-95,519||$ 95,520-159,200|
|Five Persons||$ 68,774-103,161||$ 103,162-171,936|
|Six Persons||$ 73,869-110,802||$ 110,803-184,672|
|Seven Persons||$ 78,963-118,444||$ 118,445-197,408|
INCOME, DEED and RESALE RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Lottery applications available at www.hasbarco.org/winslowe or the HACSB Goleta Office, Mon-Thurs, 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Applications accepted from September 13th to 4:30 PM, October 18, 2018. A non-refundable $75 application fee is required to enter the lottery.
6 PM, Wednesday, October 24, 2018
HOUSING AUTHORITY COUNTY OF SANTA BARBARA