Five, Studio Apartments
1-2 Person Households
Maximum Rent: $1536 mo.
Household Income Restriction: $49,150-$61,450
- Open to all income-eligible adults, 18 and over living or working in Santa Barbara County.
- Applicants will be assigned a unique lottery number and placed in the order of the lottery selection.
- The first 15 selected applicants will be contacted by the lottery staff to confirm interest and begin certifications.
- All remaining applicants will remain on the lottery list and be given the opportunity to lease vacated units in the order of their lottery selection.
- Application period closes on 00/00/2020 at 5:00 PM.
- Lottery will be held on 00/00/2020. Due to pandemic concerns, there will be no live, public lottery.
- Lottery results to be posted on the HACSB website by 5:00 PM, 00/00/2020.
- Income certification failure will result in removal from the wait-list.
- All Certified tenants must sign and abide by the Intent to Reside statement, confirming their continuous residency and forbidding subletting or unauthorized occupancy of the rental unit.
- Prospective tenants will be required to complete the Income Certification Application (ICA) and allow independant verification of supplemental documentation.
- 12-month initial lease term.
For information, lottery application and Affodable Rental Project covenant:
Email completed lottery application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Housing Authority County of Santa Barbara
Hollister Village ARP
200 West Williams Street
Santa Maria, CA 93458
Applications received after closing deadline will not be eligible for the lottery.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 805-736-3423 Option 9